Thursday, August 11, 2011

homestretch

Wow, it's been a busy spring/summer.
- work a conference
- parents visit
- go visit friend in LA
- go visit sister in Florida
- learn to scuba dive
- spend two Sundays driving to the coast to finish the scuba-learning process
- go to Honduras
- go to Greece
- go to Portland
- go to Ashland
<--- we are here --->
- go to bluegrass festival
- have a friend in town
- go to Yosemite

On the one hand it's been nothing short of awesome...but on the other, wow am I tired!

Add to that a pending Zero Birthday. And my sister quit her job and moved to Germany. And a friend died extremely unexpectedly leaving a very devastated wife behind. And another friend is getting treatments for cancer... and I really feel very up in the air about, oh, everything! Am I where I want to be, doing what I want to be doing, living the life I want to be living? If I dropped dead tomorrow would I have regrets?

I don't feel bad, just muse-y. But there's a whole lotta musing goin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment