It was a fun little experiment, though I wish I could slow down the playback. I don't mind choosing one lone second, but it's hard to process such different seconds in any sort of coherent way.
I definitely didn't do this every day - I have 12 seconds that represent August 7 to September 9. The seconds are:
- My bike and my stuff at Happy Hour in the park
- Orange Kitty
- A beer at a conference I attended
- Star Trek in the Park
- BBQ with a friend at Podnah's, which I'd long wanted to try
- Oregon Public House: the first non-profit pub
- Grill at my place, with the chatter of friends in the background
- Laundry day
- Cocktail and book for book group
- Book group setup
- Driving in Saskatchewan
- The swifts doing their chimney act here in Portland - the crowd is cheering/booing a hawk that showed up for a snack. It seemed like the swifts fought him off. The swifts are a migratory flock and every year for a few weeks crowds show up in NW Portland to see something like 10,000 of them settle into a chimney for bed each night.