Monday, November 15, 2010

I like big bundts.. happy international bundt day!

Happy International Bundt Day! This critically important holiday has been brought to my attention two years running by Mary the Food Librarian.



Last year I invented the Quadruple-Ginger Pear Bundt (which sadly, after a depanning incident, became bread pudding). This year I used one of Mary's recipes, for Mexican Hot Chocolate bundt. I brought it to a party this weekend, where it was devoured!


Happy eating, all!

2 comments:

  1. I love to hear that you brought the Bundt to party and spread the Bundt love! :) Thanks for baking along with my crazy adventure. I mailed your "I Like Big Bundts" button today! - mary the food librarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks sooooo good. Makes me wnat to go out and buy a bundt pan.

    ReplyDelete