Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Two Thousand Ten: November

Wow you guys, the year is drawing to a close. As was the case last month, this month's photo is from my Halloween weekend in Yosemite last year.


This was up above the valley floor in McGurk Meadow, along the road to Glacier Point. It was a crisp day, and there's actually a little ice floating in that water. The most exciting part of the hike was the pair of bears we saw - they seemed to be mother and teenager, from our perspective - and who happily ignored us. In fact they were so relaxed that I can now definitively answer the question: Does a bear poop in the woods? With a resounding YES.

1 comment:

  1. I remembered to turn the page on my calendar all by myself!

    Glad the eternal bear-poop question is answered at last

    ReplyDelete