Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recipe Review: Tomato Relish

Words can't express how I love the Mediterranean Tosti at Portland's Grand Central Bakery. I am mostly the type of person who likes to try new things - new restaurants, or at least new things if I go back to a known entity. The Mediterranean Tosti not only made me a repeat orderer, it is something I seek out every single time I'm in Portland.

So you can perhaps imagine my delight when my friend AnotherYarn alerted me to the fact that the recipe for the key component to the sandwich of my dreams is available online! It is, as they say, to squee. So last weekend I made tomato relish. It's good, if not quite perfect, but I can at least start tweaking it now that I have a good base recipe! I think I'll be eating this for a little while though. (happily!)


No comments:

Post a Comment