Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo Lottery

I learned about this blog-meme from Shopaholly:

1. Open the first (oldest) photo folder in your computer library
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it

Right now I only have access to my Flickr photo stream, which I started in the summer of 2006, just before I moved from Oregon to California. Here is the photo that was the tenth one added to my photostream:

I was driving from Portland to Richland, Washington, to visit my old boss before I moved away (which sounds odd, but seemed like the thing to do at the time - she was super awesome, and it was a good excuse to see a different part of the region before I left). The country is gorgeous, and I drove along the mighty Columbia River for much of it.

It was a four-hour drive, which drives home how freaking huge this country is:
It also makes me realize what an upgrade it was to go from that old camera to my newer one!

No comments:

Post a Comment