Thursday, May 13, 2010

roller coaster!

Oh folks, hasn't it been some high highs and low lows lately? I had a very big disappointment yesterday, and am working through being sad and mad and kicking rocks, but I also got to have kind words and shoulders and encouragement and perspective and laughing, so all is definitely not lost.

And then today I kind of went a little crazy and am taking a quick trip to New Zealand  - New Zealand - New Zealand?!?!?! - with a friend. Cheap ticket + feeling blue and restless + willing friend + tight deadline = wow.

We leave in a couple of weeks and will be there for six days and I will take lots of pictures, even if it's of end-of-autumn on the extreme other part of the globe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the lows. And wow, New Zealand! Globe-trotting Beth :)

    ReplyDelete