Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WIP Wednesday: a follow-up

Tonight is the night I get to taste my limoncello! I even cleverly put the small jar of it in the freezer last night, so it should be the same temperature as the REAL limoncello I bought in Italy, lo those ten billion years ago when I was there in 2001.

I'm still working on the sweater... I'm about 2/3 done with the right-front side, which leaves "only" two sleeves and the assembly to do. (I've got zero intentions of knitting the belt that is in the pattern.)

What else? I've watched parts of many of the World Cup matches. I'm deep into the delightful world of the show Mad Men. I'm hot on the trail of making fig-infused gin. I might bake something yummy this weekend, and my neighbor and I are having an open grill on Sunday afternoon. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment