Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cleanse: day 3

I don't think I'll blog every day of this cleanse, but it's a handy way to keep track of what I've been eating.

Last night's dinner was in fact Almond Coconut Curry Greens - and quite tasty too! I skipped the raisins as I'm not a fan, and I don't have lemon pepper so I zested a lemon & added pepper. The recipe doesn't say how many servings it is, but I didn't make any rice so I split the meal between two bowls. In the end I couldn't finish mine so had it for lunch today over rice.

Breakfast: oatmeal with almond butter and 1/4 pear
Lunch: rice and leftover dinner; 1/4 pear
Snack: probably some granola - my sister's making some and it smells good (oats, millet, sunflower seeds, rice syrup) I wound up having a bowl of banana & strawberry with some oats sprinkled on, and some almond milk.
Dinner: TBD. Like, I really have no clue, but I think I'm going to hit a happy hour in which case I will definitely be sure to have a good snack under my belt before I go out.

Symptoms/feelings:
I feel a bit tired, but I don't think that's due to missing caffeine since I drink no more than a cup a day. I had a slight headache come on last night and it's still vaguely present.

No comments:

Post a Comment