Friday, July 30, 2010

Using fig-infused gin & rum: report!

If you'll recall, I infused gin and rum with figs. It was very lovely; I was going to go share it with friends, mixed with prosecco, and promised to report on my succes (or failure!). It was .. okay. It was pretty, but we didn't bother adding sugar, and we should've, as the drink wasn't sweet enough.

Well, I've found a great summery application for it! Sparkling lemonade + fig-infused gin = SUPER yum. And gorgeous too!

I was thinking I should do a series called Weekend Lush or something, and have the post go live on Fridays. I'm not quite up to getting that scheduled (I borrowed WIP Wednesday from Meghan, though she's temporarily suspended the series after producing a Work that was 9-plus months in the making, if you know what I mean), but I'll keep it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment