Saturday, September 26, 2009

blabbity blah

I've got to get some more pictures up here! I charged my camera battery last night (uh.. after it died toward the end of my documenting the paths in Oakland. oops. It was getting dark anyway), so I'll be better able to do that. Also, I've got a houseguest or two for one or two nights this weekend, so I HAVE to clean. They'll be borrowing my car Saturday midday onward, so I expect to hang in my 'hood a lot of the weekend - I'll see if anything presents itself photographically.

Hey, here's something:


Tomato pie-quiche thing I made a couple weeks ago for lunch group. It was good, but could have been better. One of the other lunch group people brought a KILLER quiche later that week. Of course she used heavy cream in it!

Here's hoping for a photo-worthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment