Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Wednesday!

We actually now have seven participants, so a person assigned to each day of the week for watering duties. Later, when we have more garden space, we may assign primary responsibility to areas. That way we'd have a planned crop that we could all share, but we'd each get to be a bit more involved in the particular plants of our sections - if that's the way we want to do it, anyway. I think it's a good idea.

We've got some plans, but they are VERY ambitious. Right now I think we need to think kind of small - two 4x4 beds will be a big enough challenge, considering we don't have access to free dirt or a truck. I have a coworker with a truck, and I might try asking for assistance.. but we'll see. I'm just excited this is slowly, slowly lifting off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment